JFC CIVILS UK – WORK WITH US
Position Title: Internal Sales & Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Sales Director, Civils Division, UK
Location: New UK Sales Office, Speke, Liverpool L24 9HJ
JFC Plastics is one of most highly respected manufacturers in the Civils industry and we are currently growing our U.K. Sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity in an internal sales environment for a vibrant, high energy person with a passion for selling to join our dynamic team based at our new Speke office. While you will have to achieve your own individual targets, it is essential that you also have strong team player attributes. Previous construction industry experience is a preference but not a necessity as JFC take all our successful candidates through a full product training and further on job training schedule. A full clean driving license is a prerequisite for this position.
Highly proactive, tenacious telephone sales and excellent organisational skills to drive sales and marketing projects/initiatives and to play a key role in increasing UK sales, raising brand awareness and generating leads for the civils product range.
- Take a pivotal, results driven role in the team to drive the achievement of the UK sales budget
- Strong team player providing active, hands-on support for the external sales team
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and new trade partners
- Can-do, positive attitude, dealing with orders and enquiries for existing and new customers
- Report sales progress via weekly/monthly sales meetings and weekly conference calls
- Utilise CRM software for entering orders, the collaboration of daily activities, project tracking, market and customer information
- Create effective written proposals and tender documents
- General sales administration, invoicing, quotations and project tracking
- Assist in the compilation of sales reports for the team
- Project manage large order values over extensive periods of time
- Carry out market research relating to market trends and changes to product sectors
- Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to teammates and management
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns to support brand development
- There will be occasions where travel through the UK and Ireland to attend sales meetings, conferences, exhibitions and to develop strong communication links with the JFC UK Civils team and customers will be necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A proven history of working to and achieving sales budgets/targets
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience (Desirable)
- Experience using ERP and CRM systems
- Highly collaborative, organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Well-developed IT and administration skills
- Time management and task prioritisation skills
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Get in Touch
CV’s and Cover Letter for the attention of Mary Dwyer, HR Manager, JFC
Phone: + 353 (0) 93 24066